Are you looking for consistent work in a clean working environment? Looking for the opportunity for long term work? We at ClearStaff are constantly looking for Machine Operator candidates, eager to work for our many clients. We have both long term opportunities as well as temporary work with the chance for long term employment based off of work performance and attendance.
- Fill machine with ingredients to make flour
- Make rolls of flour, approximately 35lbs to 50 lbs, and load onto cart for the next operator
- Latch on carts of filling onto the machine and also place the finished roll of flour onto machine
- Mix ingredients according to what the schedule says
- Must have measuring and basic math skills
- The operator for pesto will be for mondini and the illapack, this person will need to be able to change roll, fill out paper work, do quality checks, learn different recipes and how to make adjustments, assemble and disassemble.
- The operator in pesto casing will be filling out paper work, check quality, change labels, change lot code dates making sure the employees on the lines are wearing PPE, learn how to make labels, read the schedule to be prepare for next orders.
1st shift: 6a-2:30p M-F
2nd shift: 2p-10:30p M-F
3rd shift: 10p-6:30a M-F
1800 Hawthorne Ln. Suite A
West Chicago, IL 60185
Come in to apply between 8:30am-11:30am and 1pm-3pm Monday through Friday.
Must have prior machine operating experience.
Must have reliable transportation
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Background check and Drug Test are required
Must be able to work in a cold environment.
Must be able to read and write English