Clearstaff in Glen Ellyn is currently seeking Stand- Up forklift operators in the Aurora area, 2nd shift positions available.
Stand-Up forklift operators are responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- May have to work in refrigerated building.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy. Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Conduct yourself in a polite and service oriented manner towards customer representatives and fellow associates Perform additional duties as assigned by management
- 2nd Sun - Thurs 5pm - 1am $14.25/hr
- Must have a minimum of 3 years stand-up forklift experience
- Ability to mount and dismount forklift through the duration of the shift which requires bending, stretching, stepping, reaching, climbing, and stooping
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions
- Ability to use automated inventory control equipment Have appropriate eye, hand and foot coordination to properly use various equipment and/or tools
- Ability to load/unload, lift/move equipment/product which may weigh up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, crouch, stoop, reach, stretch, step, climb and/or sit frequently or through the duration of the shift
- Ability to work specified shift Pre-employment drug screening, background check and E-verify is required.
All experienced candidates please apply in person 491 Roosevelt Rd Glen Ellyn, IL 60137, applications are accepted Mon-Fri 8AM-3PM